The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, August 17, 2009

August 09

Well I lost part of my wedding ring today. It has always been really lose and especially this past year. Today it just slipped off and I didn't even notice. At least it was the band and not the engagement part. Oh well crap happens and for some reason it likes to happen to me a lot.
On a good note my job is going great! I really enjoy the people I work with and the clients I work on.
We went to colorado with johns family in july and it was so beautiful.
John is going to start school next week and kaysen has moved into the pink room at preschool which is the big kid room. He is so excited.
So funny thing just happened as I'm writing this. I must be completley crazy because I always wear both rings, always. I even "remember" putting it on this morning. Well john just found my lost ring in my jewlery box. Man I am now officially crazy. I remember putting it on. Which makes me wonder what other things do I "remember" doing that never ever happened. Hmmm this could be bad.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

oh! I'm so glad that you found your ring! I felt so bad for you last night!

Aimee said...

I don't think you are crazy. My mom, my sister, my sister-in-law, and Trevor have all lost their rings and thought they would never be found and they all miraculously found them. It is Heavenly Father's way of reminding you how much you love your ring and your spouse. Glad you didn't loose it for good that would have been sad.