The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Need a new look?

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that I am running an offer at my new salon. The deal is you get 15$ off any color service on a tuesday for a first time client. So anyone who hasn't seen me in my new salon would be a first time client. Just call 314-997-5355 to book an appointment and make sure to mention that you are a first time client and saw the deal for 15$ off a color service online. Also make sure you book it with me. Here are some prices of the different services:
Haircut- 35
Haircut w/ blowdry- 55
All over color- 45
Full Foil- 85
(if you want more than one color foiled in add 10$ for each additional color)
Partial Foil- 65-75
And other services can be priced when you call in or contact me.
I look forward to seeing you guys.
The address of the salon is 10411 Clayton Road in frontenanc. We are in the La Chateau Village just west of the Hilton.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I wish I could come and have you do my hair. I would totally love that.