The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Friday, October 2, 2009

Tylenol Recall

Hey everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that there has been a recall on all liquid childrens and infants tylenol produced from april 08 to june 08. I guess there was a unused portion of one ingredient that did not meet all quality standards so there are recalling the rest as a precautionary measure. Although I'm sure me and everyone else probably already used it since it was made over a year ago. Any ways to find out if your bottle is being recalled you can look at the lot # and then go to tylenol.com or call 1-800-962-5357 8-8 monday-friday. Also i have a list of all the recalled products lot #'s that kaysens school gave me. So if you are worried just drop me a comment on what the lot # is and I'll let you know. All of the recalled products lot #s start with SB, SC, SD, SE, or SF. None of them start with SJ (which is what I have at home). Hopefully this is helpful.

No comments: