The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Poopy Prayer!

Well after being severly dehydrated, I've learned its really hard (literally) to get your first B.M. out. So yesterday kaysen tried 2 different times for 40 minutes each time to get it out with no avail. We even tried coaching him by saying "Focus and Push". That usually works when he gets backed up but not today. So after 30 minutes on the 3rd try John decided it was time to turn to a higher power. John and Kaysen then said a prayer that kaysen would be able to get his poop out and that it would not hurt. Well more than 2 minutes later the package was delievered!!!! Then Kaysen proclaimed, "I love Heavenly Father cause he helped me get my poop out!" I just thought that was the cutest and funniest story. See even the little and dirtiest of jobs aren't too small for God. I don't know if I'll send that one into the friend. I just can't see them publishing it.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL I love that... what a cute little guy.. Love the blessings we get when we pray even if they are poopy! lol

tracyp said...

Yeah for Kaysen! I'm glad that he's able to learn even in the simple ways that Heavenly Father really does love each of us and cares for us!