The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ninja Warrior and Coffee!

Well I love posting about the funny things kaysen does. If I didn't have kaysen I don't think I would have anything interesting to write about. Well lately Kaysen is into two things Ninja Warrior and Coffee.
Let me explain Ninja Warrior. If you haven't seen it you should. It is a Japanese game type show. Contestants (mostly Japanese) compete in a extremely grueling obstacle coarse. They have to do in in a certain time limit. There are 3 stages and if you complete them all you are a ninja warrior. I think only like 2 or 3 people have ever completed in in the history of the show. Its really intense. Well it is also completely in Japanese. They do have English subtitles. Kaysen loves Ninja warrior. He doesn't even mind that he can't understand it. Every time he watches it he gets so into it and gets so nervous for each contestant. The best part is that where ever kaysen is in the house if he hears Japanese being coming from the TV his will run downstairs yelling, "My favorite show is on!" It doesn't matter if he is upstairs in his room far away he knows that Japanese means NINJA WARRIOR!

Another thing kaysen loves lately is Coffee. Well maybe just the idea of coffee. See we don't drink coffee so I think he must know about it from school. He tells me that all his teachers love it and always have their portable coffee mugs each morning. Well we were at a school event for John and they were giving out coffee mugs. You would have thought they were giving out trips to Disneyland the way kaysen reacted. He was SO excited! He immediately claimed the mug as his. Now every morning he can not start his day with out drinking his milk out of the coffee mug. He gets it and says "Ummmm that's good coffee." I remind him that its actually milk and not coffee. He then looks at me like I'm really stupid and says, "I know mom I'm just pretending." I sad part is I actually feel like I'm stupid for telling him that. Dang he's good.
Well it doesn't bother me I just think he is super cute. I can't help that fact that my little old man 4 year old is addicted to the idea of coffee or "coffee milkee" as he sometimes calls it. Oh well it gives me fun laughs!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Look at you, the new blogging queen!! It's good to see you black on the blogging planet!

tracyp said...

Ok Ninja warrior is too funny! Isabel loves her coffee cups too, not to that extent however! I have too keep saying hot chocolate not coffee.