The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, November 23, 2009

How Things Are

Well were very excited for Thanksgiving around here. John has the whole week off from school and that is the most exciting part. I only have Thanksgiving day off but at least we can spend it together. We're staying here this year and we don't have any visitors. I'm actually kind of excited about this because I can just relax, do what ever we want, and not have to entertain anyone. We'll probably put up our Christmas decorations and tree that day too.

We got kaysens results back from his mri and he is great! He doesn't have a brain tumor so that is good. He does have a cyst on the left side of his cerebellum but it shouldn't be a problem or be causing any of his problems. I'm glad to know it is just the cyclic vomitting. So now we just are trying to find something to help him deal with it better. We upped his does last time we went to the dr. but its coming back. He's had 2 episodes in the past few days. One we had to pick him up from school. It seems to be worse when its cold. We are for sure living somewhere dry when were done with johns school.

My work is going good. I've been there 4 months now. Were doing good and trying to make it through the end of the year. Kaysens been sick a lot, i've been sick some, and john has been sick too. John is actually the worst at being sick because he is a big baby. He acts like he is the sickest that anyone has ever been and he'll probably die at any moment. So this probably sounds horrible to say but its almost easier when kaysen is sick cause he just sleeps where as John wants a servant to fan over him and basically wipe for him.

Well I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

That's how men are when they're sick!! I would LOVE to see them last 9 months being pregnant!! I'm sure they'd spend the WHOLE time on the couch.

Kristi said...

LOL thats so funny... I think its a guy thing... they all act like the world is caving in around them when they are sick!!!! But BOOO noone EVER wants to be sick! Have a Happy Turkey Day!

Aimee said...

I'm glad everything turned out to be ok with your little guy. Hope you can get things under control.
Sorry you have all been sick. Trevor never acts sick when he is sick so he doesn't have much sympathy for me when I am sick.
I hope John takes good care of you when you get sick.
Glad you are enjoying your job.

Dave and Marie said...

How is John Dave's brother? I can't get anything out of Dave when he is sick and he always scares me because I know he's worse then he lets me know. All I have to go off if Dave is sick is if he looks like death walking. Hey, I hope ya'll have a good three weeks of no sickness.
Hey how was the tooth fairy visit?