The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Friday, October 23, 2009

Bad Decisions :(

Well as a lot of you know kaysen has a condition called cylic vomitting syndrome. The jist of it is that he throws up A LOT and OFTEN. Since he throws up so much he has a really bad gag reflex. He can't not look at poop with out throwing up even his own poop. Even if he sees mud and thinks its poop for a minute he'll throw up. Well I don't know what I was thinking. Oh wait yes I do,... I wasn't thinking! I (as many slaters do) have gas from time to time. Ok I have it a lot and yesterday it was particuarly bad. Growing up with many brothers and sisters it got farted on a lot. It was all in good fun though. I was thinking about these found memories and felt bad because kaysen doesn't have any brothers and sisters to tease him properly. Well at this point is when the bad decision took place. I decided to do what any good mother would do and fart on her child. As I began to laugh kaysen said "Oh mama you really stink" and then started gagging. At that moment I knew what I had done but couldn't stop laughing. So... John began to chastise me as kaysen began to vomit. Oh man it was really really funny. I know most proper moms wouldn't do such things but thank heavens I'm not a proper mom. Wheres the fun in that? Plus John is more the proper one so I just even things out. Well everything is back to normal and kaysen has no hard feelings against me. I went to bed laughing last night and I still break up laughing thinking about it. But I think next time I will try to think my actions through a little bit, but just a little.

3 comments:

Dave and Marie said...

Rotflol!!!! Lara that makes me chuckle deeply. So funny!! I am glad kayen has no hard feelings!

Clark Family said...

Lol, It's just revenge, how many times has he farted on you? :)

tracyp said...

Awesome! Thanks for the laugh!