The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Silly time!

* What else is there to do on Sunday when church is cancled besides re-enacting being pregnant with your almost 3 year old son? At least he enjoyed it as much as I did.
* weird but this is actually exactly how I looked pregnant with him from a profile view. (well minus the extra head and all)

* I just cut his hair today too. Man I am bored.


*Kaysen and I in our cute winter puffy coats. We both even have faux hair on the hoods.








3 comments:

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Hey John and Lara. This is Libby. I came across your blog from Kari's. Your little boy is so adorable!! It sounds like you are all happy and well. Congrats on going to Optometry school John. The re-enacting pregnancy pictures are too cute.

Clark Family said...

That is so funny!!! We were so bored on Sunday too...maybe we should have got together!

tracyp said...

I love the re-enactment, and the declaration of just how bored you were...same here..