The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Twilight casting!






We'll my friend Laura Clark told me that they cast Edward for the movie. Needless to say both of us were pretty disappointed. He is not nearly a gorgeous and stunning as he is in our minds. I don't know what to do. Because now on I am going to think of this guy instead of my Edward who I've been fantasizing about in my head for almost every moment of the day for like the last few months. Ohhh woe is me!!! I guess I'll just have to start fantasizing about my husband again. At least Cedric does look kind of mysterious in these photos. (I call Robert pattinson cedric because Laura told me he played cedric in Harry Potter and he was so not hot in that.) He isn't ugly and his mysteriousness kind of makes him attractive but i was expecting greek god attractive. Oh well at least I wont be jealous of Bella and I will be able to watch the movie for the story. He is way too skinny too! Kristen Stewart is the name of the girl who is to play Bella and I think she is perfect.



*You know what is crazy Each time i look at the photo's of "Edward" I actually think he is hotter and hotter. It is the mystery! I'm dying I want him now!!!!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

I have to agree, this guy is not what I was thinking, but I also have to agree that he gets hotter the more you see him. Maybe because he is transforming into Edward in our mind, and who couldn't be hot if they are edward? And I have to say that I love that you call him Cedric because that is all I call him!

nyn said...

LOL!! I am so glad to see who they cast. Thanks for calling him Cedric. I would have been so frustrated trying to figure out where I have seen him. I can't WAIT until our next book club to dish more about this.