The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, December 16, 2007

SNoW DaY!!!

*Our Yard and snow man.
*Kaysen is all dressed up in his gear for fun. He can barley walk.

*John and Kaysen in our sweet snow fort.
*Kaysen showing me his snowball we used for our snot ball fight.

*Our little snow man and man.
*Kaysen with his mohawk and new hair cut.

Well it's another Sunday and Church is yet again cancled due to weather. This time it is snow. I freakin love Missouri. It is really Sunny today but very cold. It snowed all Friday night and all day Saturday into Sunday night. We got probably like 6 inches or so. Yesterday Kaysen and I built a snow man and snow fort for snowball throwing fights.
Today we built up our fort even bigger and I pulled Kaysen around on a sled because there aren't any hills within walking distance. So last week when church was cancled we cut Kaysen's hair to pass the time. This week I don't know what I'll do.
*John did really well on his finals. So far he has passed all his classes that have been graded.

4 comments:

nyn said...

Love your snow man, and the hair cut!! We have some hills behind our house. Feel free to come over and make use of the snow and hills.

tracyp said...

I love the mohawk! So I'm guessing you had a snow ball fight, not a snot ball fight like your picture said...of course if your nose was running enough...
Love the snow man, by the time we went out on Sunday our snow didn't seem like we could make a snow man so Leslie and I just sledded down the hill towards the pond, but it was icy so we really just succeed in jiggling all the the cellulite off our bottoms...

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

I love Kaysen's mohawk and how he is all bundled up and ready for the serious snow. What a cutie!

Dave and Marie said...

I never realized you guys could get snow. I definatly loved seeing the snow in Utah. It was so good to see you guys.