The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Animal Kindgom Day 4!

Kaysen and his Malana.
Despite the face Kaysen was so happy and only cried once the whole trip and that was because he bit his finger. This is Malana my amazing friend.

You give him 1 shot and he's tipsy sheesh! Just kidding he is just blinking (I think). we are getting ready to watch the lion king show. I think it was one of my favorite show out of all the parks. I think John looks super hot in this photo.


Just chillin in the animal kingdom waitng for our turn to go on the mt. everest roller coaster.

We are on a safari looking for animals but luckily we didn't have to look too far because the wild and rare kevin is seated right next to me. This is Kevin, John's best friend and mission compaion. his wife Malana (we actually introduced Kevin and Malana on a blind date and they got married).




1 comment:

Dave and Marie said...

Kaysen totally looks wasted!! How fun that you guys got together with Kevin and Melana to go.