The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Disney world trip!

So I'm sure everyone wants to seem so photos from my trip. So I've organized some of the photos by our days and what parks we were in. We went to all the disneyworld parks and then to wet&Wild. We had so much fun I can't even believe it. I want to go back so bad. It was just perfect and magical. So the first 3 days we were by ourselves just our family. We went to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Shopping and Wet n Wild. Wet and Wild was fun. It had a little park with 10 slides just for Kaysen size people along with a mini lazy river and wave pool for kids.
then Our good friends Kevin and Malana came and we spent the last 3 days with them at Animal Kingdom, Magic kingdom, and Epcot. Kevin suprised Maland with the trip a few days before and she had no idea we were there until we "bumped" into her at the park. As soon as she saw us she screamed and turned and walked the other way for like five minutes. We practically had to chase her down. It was so funny. I think she was happy to see us though. We had so much fun with them. I had the best time ever. Enjoy our photos.

3 comments:

nyn said...

I had wondered where you were. I am glad you had such an awesome time. Missed you!!!

Al and Jenny said...

Wow!! What a trip! I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a fab time. There is just nothing else like going to DisneyWorld. I'm glad you got a break from your hectic schedule.

I'm jealous that you ate at the German buffet. I've been there too, but it was a long time ago. I remember that it was sooo good!!

Avery would be dying if she got to go see Lightning McQueen. I can imagine how excited Kaysen was. Fun!!

Dave and Marie said...

That is so awesome that Kevin Suprized her!! Awww that is so sweet, I want Dave to suprize me. How funny that she went walking the other way. lol She is so cute!