The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, May 26, 2008

Lara's Update!




*So as most of you know I've been trying to loose weight for the past 3 months with diet and exercise the good old fashioned way. Well after a lapse for the Disneyworld trip I am back on course. Oh it was a wonderful lapse though with burger, fries, ice cream, and no working out. thankfully we were walking all day long in the hot sun so i didn't gain any weight. I also didn't loose any. Well as of today my total weight loss it 17.2 lbs. I am so happy. I am almost to my goal. Only 7.8 more lbs and I'll have lost my goal of 25 lbs. I think that is awesome. there have been hard times and easy times but all in all it has been going great. It is diffentaly worth it. Especially when I put on my old clothes and they look huge on me. I've dropped 2 sizes in pants and dresses and 2 inches in my waist and as a side effect my boobs have also gone down a size but I am willing to pay the price so long as they don't shrink anymore.
Well heres to the next 7.8 lbs!


8 comments:

Dave and Marie said...

You look Fabulous baby, absolutely fabulous!! Seriously, congrats Lara. I'm really proud of you and You look amazing!! Your Hair is getting sooo long It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to grow mine out again. It takes forever blaaa. Two sizes is a lot!! Good Job!!

nyn said...

This is AWSOME. You look amazing. I am really proud of you!! I love to see your progress. It gives me hope that I can stick to it this time!!

Melani said...

Boo. Now I found you.

Chris and Katie said...

Cute, Cute hair!! i can't wait to see it sometime soon!!

tracyp said...

Congrats Lara! You looked so good yesterday at church in your new dress. I love that you HAVE to go shopping because nothing fits you. Many women are now jealous! Keep it up...best of luck with the next 7 lbs.

Al and Jenny said...

You look fantastic!!! You looked so amazing on Sunday, you should post pics of that! Your dress was adorable. I love the hair too. If you lose any more weight you might blow away ;) Seriously, you look just great!!

E said...

Lookin' GREAT Sister Petersen!

Erin said...

I am so glad I found your blog, now we can keep in touch. You look great by the way. I know that feeling. I'm in the nasty baby weight phase. Where's the "you lose all your weight while you're breastfeeding" thing? Not me. You look really fabulous though.