The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cardinals Photos

*Hot Hubby at with the field in the back ground.
*I can't go to a baseball game with out getting cracker jacks it would be sacreligious. It was pretty sacreligious when I opened them up and the toy inside was a red soxs tattoo.

Oh yah and you have to get a hot dog with sauerkraut!!! Yum!! and you had to get nachos and hot chocolate but I opted out of those photos.

Of course we forgot our cameras but luckily our phones take okay photos. So all the photos are from our phones. Best Date ever!!

Cute couple! We are so excited. I wish there were more games this year. i am for sure going to a couple next year. I loved it!

*Busch Staduim is amazing. I love that you can see the St. Louis Arch right from the stadium.

This place is huge but i felt like we had pretty good views of everything. The white ants are cardinals the blue ants are marlins. No the photo doesn't represent how close it was in real life.

6 comments:

Melani said...

You're a chicken

Melani said...

stop "saving my comments until the blogger approves them."

Dave and Marie said...

Lara!!! You guys are having so much fun!! That's it. I'm doing something with Dave. We are so boring!! I can feel the dust piling up on us. I wish we could go play with you guys. John said he was interested in St. George or Las Vegas I can't remember which, but when we go to Colorado it wouldn't be too far away from you guys and most importantly we would actually have a positive income. Well I'm glad you guys went on a fun date. Did you set it up or John?

Dave and Marie said...

What phones do you have? Those pictures are really good.

Tui said...

Go Cubbies
jt

PS loved the pic of Lara takin that taco down

megship said...

JP!!!!!!!!!! I am jealous you went to a baseball game! You guys make a pretty cute couple! Did I mention, word to your mother?