The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game!

Last night John and I went on a big date to our first ever Professional Baseball game. It was my first professional sport of any kind. It was the Cardinals vrs. Marlins. It was so much fun. We had a neighbor boy tend kaysen and we rode the metrolink down to Busch Stadium. That was fun too. Busch Stadium is amazing. Alougth we were really high up we had such a good view it was crazy. I don't think a seat in that place is a bad one. We were by third base. We got hot dogs, nachos, and cracker jacks. Sorry no peanuts. It even looked as if the cardinals would win. They scored in the bottom of the 7th then the marlins scored in the 9th. So the game went two extra innings and the marlins scored in the 11th. We left right before they scored in the 11th because it looked like they would with a man on 2nd, 3rd, and only 1 out. We had to get home to relieve the babysitter. It was awesome. I loved it. We will have to do it more often next year. When we got home kaysen (and the baby sitter) were alseep. I don't blame him though it was late. This morning Kaysen woke up crying. We asked him why he was crying and he said because "his friend was gone. He couldn't find him anywhere." How cute huh. That makes me happy he had so much fun. We'll for sure use him again. I'll put some photos up of the game and us after school today.

4 comments:

tracyp said...

YEA for fun date nights!

Al and Jenny said...

Wow! What a fun night! I am dying to hear more about hair school!!! We need to get together soon so you can tell me all about it.

Tui said...

Go Cubbies! What's happening guys?
JP, howz school?
Lara, did you sell some clothes to get more money? lol
jt

nyn said...

How fun. I love going to the Cards games. I am glad you guys got a good date night.