The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Results

*Kaysen's picture all done and framed hanging up in his room. I love it!!!
*Kaysens painting in his room. It just makes the room and it is totally him and so cute. I love it.


*My eyes were really hurting yesterday. Well I woke up this morning and I looked awesome. My eyelids are totally swollen. I tried to take photos but you can't really tell in the photos but they are horribly swollen. They feel like they are really tired and like I need to sleep. They are red and just feel heavy. So as a result I will not be attending church today. John thinks that I am allergic to my make up but I've been wearing it for a long time so I don't know why I would just one day be allergic to it. I think it is because yesterday I went running 8 miles and I was sweating like crazy into my eyes and I could hardly open them during parts of the run. I think I am allergic to sweat in my eyes. I dont' know though. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow because I start school.
So since I lost weight and had to get all new clothes I took my old clothes to Plato's Closet. Thank you to all of those who helped with info. It wasn't scary at all and I got 98$ for them!!! Yes! So now I need to take Kaysen's old stuff to once upon a closet since. Thanks everyone!



6 comments:

nyn said...

Good Job on the run. I want to come sometime!! How awful about your eyes. I hope you are better soon. Call me about running :)

Clark Family said...

So how was the first day?? Missed you yesterday! Hope you feel better, eye stuff is never fun!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

That picture is awesome! What a cute idea! That stinks about your eyes and your past parasite. Although your story about it gave me a good laugh!

Tui said...

What's happening? Come visit us
tuiaana.blogspot.com

...your eyes are beautiful. lol
jt

Tui said...

Hey JP, what's the deal with Huck Finn? lol
Dude I want to throw that on a DVD
for everyone to enjoy; eye candy
jt

Anonymous said...

Hey J.P. do you mind if I add you guys to my link list?