The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Friday, August 8, 2008

"I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me!"

So I need some advice. We are poor. I've heard people talking before at book club about selling old clothes and baby clothes. I've heard of plato's closet for adults but I don't know where to go for kids. Where do you go to sell old clothes and when do you go. What happens when you go. What can I expect. I get really nervous about things like this but I don't just want to give all that good stuff away especially since I could really use the money. If anyone has so pointers that would be really appreciated. Do you have to go on certain days at certain times or can you just show up whenever? Please help me!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

There is a store called once upon a child for kids clothes right by the mall in the same plaza as plato's, but I am just warning you they are really really strict about what they take. But Plato's if they take your stuff pay pretty well! So Good Luck!

Al and Jenny said...

Yeah, I would just have to echo what Laura said. I take Avery's stuff to Once Upon a Child. Sometimes they don't take stuff and I'm like, "Why?!? It's cute!" I don't say that out loud, just think it. They are open all during the day. And you just haul your stuff in (I use a big trash bag) and then you wait around while they go through it.

I have made some money off of it before. Sometimes I walk away with $60 or so.

Ugh! I hate that poor feeling. You have my complete sympathy :(