The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some cool photos especially the last one!

* We passed fields of these huge windmills in Wyoming. I just thought they were so cool. I made John take a butt load of photos because I just thought it was amazing. There were so many of them. They went on for miles. Lets just say I am easily pleased.


* This photo is of me and Kaysen before we went to the pool. This is before our big trip to Utah. Luckily now I am a lot tanner. I can't believe how tall Kaysen is getting. He is like half my size.


3 comments:

nyn said...

Lookin' hot to go to the pool!! I can't believe how tall Kaysen is.

Mike Pulley said...

Hey! We passed the same windmills on our trip last week! Glad you're back!

Mike Pulley said...

Sorry, I"m signed in as mike!
Tracy