The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Painting 101








So we thought it would be cute to buy a cheap canvas and let Kaysen paint it. We picked out 3 cute colors that looked good together and let him go to town. Outside of course because we used oil paints. I wanted the texture to show up so that is why we didn't use water colors. Kaysen loved it. After a few days it dried and we put it in a cute wood frame and hung up his art work in his room for permant. It ended up being so cute. I'm really happy with it. I think we'll have to do this as a tradition. It is totally him and way better than anything I could do. We did this awhile ago but as many have commented I haven't posted in a while sorry!


2 comments:

Dave and Marie said...

that is such a cute idea!! I'm totally doing that in the future!

Al and Jenny said...

Yes! You are the only person I know who gets more comments by not posting! Every time I would check your blog there wouldn't be any new posts, but there would be like a bazillion new comments. I'm gonna try that...

I love the idea of the painting. That is such a neat/cute tradition. I wish I was that creative. You should post a pic of the finished product!