The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's all a blur

*Some one got matching Jammies!!! We got Kaysen his awhile ago and then found out that The Children's Place had them in adult sizes too. I couldn't pass it up. I know they are really not very figure flattering but it was just too cute and they are really comfortable. Weird but John didn't want any. Hmmm. Whenever I have them on Kaysen asks "I want to wear my jammies like mommy." Doesn't that just melt your heart.


So this week has flown by!!!!! Which is kind of good because that means it's closer to christmas. I am so excited if you can't tell. John is back in school and studying like crazy. Kaysen I and I just sit on the couch watching movies and eating bon bons all day like all other stay at home moms do. On a plus I think I'm going to repost my photos upright so no more neck cramps.


I did go to a book club yesterday at the St. Louis Bread Company. It was amazing. First of all I loved the book like all time favorite book ever, I loved the atmopshere of the bread company, and last but not least I loved the people. I love my friends out here. They are so fun and we do so many fun things together. If you haven't already read the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer then read the other two "New Moon" and "Eclipse". They are the best.


So today I went to play group which is always nice because Kaysen gets to be with people who have as much energy as him. Tonight I played basketball with my friends. It was so much fun. I freakin jammed my finger though. I swear 9 out of 10 times I will jam my finger playing basketball. But I enduring all the pain, sweat, blood, and tears (well mostly just pain) to write this blog that is how much I care about the people who view it, all two of you.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

I missed basketball and play group:(, so mostly you friend...it made me so sad to read it......those are tear drops by the way

tracyp said...

One day I'll be able to join playgroup and remember or be in town for basketball...this week! I'm really coming! By the way one of my bestest friends was telling about this book I HAVE to read...she couldn't remember the name of it....after a few minutes I realized it was Twilight...(everyone was talking about it our last night of volleyball) so now I've heard from enough people I guess I'll breakdown and read it! Can't wait...I also finally go the last Harry Potter book from my sister so I don't have to remember to get it from you! Since I couldn't remember anyways....