The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

* It's all uploaded and upright! This is our Holiday photo that we sent out with our Christmas card. I love it. We only took two and they were both by timer. The other one was really cute but part of our bodies were cut off.



*Our Christmas Tree. Our Christmas Tree. We really love our Christmas Tree!



*Our Thanksgiving Feast.
*I told John that is was just juice but it didn't seem to phase him.






*Our Christmas Tree!


We had a great Thanksgiving day. It was our first time as just our little family for a holiday and it was really nice. I love getting together with our extended family don't get me wrong but there was something wonderful about it just being us. Maybe it was the simplicity.




Any ways we woke up and started the turkey. It was still frozen so I gave it a bath in warm water which smelt awful. Then I made Slater's famous clam dip. We ate at about 1:30. We had turkey, potatos and gravy, olives, corn bread stuffing, and rolls. Then, too over come by tryptophen, Kaysen and I subcomed and took naps. When we woke up we ate pie and decorated the Christmas Tree. Kaysen loves the tree and keeps kissing it.



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Day We also took a photo this morning that we are going to send out with the christmas cards because it turned out so cute. Well I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday too!!!



We took Kaysen to sit on Santa's Lap in the mall yesterday. We weren't sure how he would do because he hated it last year. He kept telling us he wanted to though. So he did it and loved it!! He told santa that he wanted toys and we got a really cute photo that I'm going to try and figure out how to post.

4 comments:

tracyp said...

YEA! I'm so glad that you have a blog...not that I don't see you multiple times a week..but I love the new pictures and I can't wait to put our tree up when we get home!

Kari Ann said...

John, Hi! I am so glad that you left another comment because I must have missed your other one and never knew you left it. You have such a cute little family...and you are far away. Anyways, I am glad all is well and I am glad we can keep in touch now. Isn't blogging great that way?

Kari Ann said...

By the way, your little guy is so cute! I can't tell who he looks like though. I guess he looks like you...

nyn said...

Your blog is adorable. I love your family Christmas picture and your tree is decorated so nice. I am excited that more people I know have blogs. I look forward to reading more. My blog address is nynsblog.vox.com
Talk to you soon. Carolyn