The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, November 19, 2007

ThAnKsGiViNg BrEaK!!!



*This is us with our good friends. Laura, Noah (in the red), and Brady Clark at the Trunk-or-treat!

* John showed up just in time for this photo. I was the one who actually did all the work.




Well it is finally Thanksgiving break. John got out on the 17th and doesn't have to go back until the monday after Thanksgiving. I am so excited!!! We are not going any where though because it will be too expensive to go both holdiays this season. We are staying home and I am making my first Thanksgiving dinner. The nice thing is that I won't have to make any of that crap I hate. No sweet potatos!!!! Well I doubt anyone even reads this blog because we just set it up. We're going go have to get some friends though so we don't look so lame.

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

I love our blog and am a little addicted to checking everyones out and seeing if anyone leaves a comment. Anyway can't wait until Saturday!!