The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WHAT THE BUNNY!


So these are our cute little new friends. We noticed about two weeks ago that a bunny sits in our yard in the same place everyday all day. If you go outside and get close to it, it runs away, but it will be back like 15 minutes after you go back inside. So we went out to make sure it wasn't burrowing or had babies and then we noticed that directly across from it in a place we couldn't see from inside was his friend. So these little free loaders have been basking in my lawn for weeks and have no plans to move. I let them know that I'm watching them so they better not pull anything funny like start digging or killing the grass. I opened the door and pointed to my eyes and then to the bunny and told him "I'm watching you!" I think it worked because they're pretty good bunnies. They are really cute too. I'll update you on how long they stay.
*It hurts me to write this but as of 12/3/2007 9:47 am Centeral time our bunny is MIA. He has been gone for 2 days. If you see him tell him I'm not mad. I was just trying to be funny before. I just want him warm and safe.

1 comment:

Gardners said...

Hey Petersons!
What a cute family.
We loved the blog. We need to get one of these--our monthly emails need a refresher. Send us an email so we can keep in touch!
aargardner@aol.com

Rob, Amy, Archer, Emma, & Ridge