The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Come to me I make you Beautiful!

Hey everyone! I am now on the floor at my school meaning I can preform services on clients. I would love for those who want to come and see me. I have some coupons for 20% off a service for a new customer. If you want one e-mail me you address and I'll send it to you or I can bring you one at church or at the bookclub movie on friday. Also John has some to give out to those at his school. The phone number of the salon is 636-447-0650. The address is 5065 Highway N., Cottleville, MO 63304.
To make an appointment just call the school and say you'd like to make an appointment with the fabulous lara. I am there Wed-Sat. 10am-5pm. you can ask the school for exact prices on things or I could look them up when I get to school if you let me know what you want. Besides extensions the most expensive thing is a all over highlight or lowlight foil (also called a weave). It is 35$ for one color and then 5$ for each additional color. Which isn't bad at all. I think a hair cut is 12$ or 15$ and it includes a blowdry and style. The school will know for sure. Please come. I will take care of you. I love to do this and I am so excited to get things going. Hope to see you all soon. Also if you have a special occassion I can do updos. I think they are 25$. I am pretty good at updos and I really enjoy doing them too!

3 comments:

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

How fun that you are going to hair school! Your family pictures are darling!!

nyn said...

I'd love to come in. Can I get a coupon from you Friday? See you then :)

Erin said...

It's so nice to see what you've been up to lately. I think it's great you're doing cosmetology school. You are such a people person it'll be a great career for you. Your family pictures are so good. You look fabulous!