The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Model Needed!!!!!!

I need a model. On Tuesday October 28th at 10am, I need a model for a haircut, style, and mini manicure. It wont cost you anything and it will be really helpful to me. If you've been wanting some "you" time and you want a new do this is a perfect match. The only thing is it has to be at the specified time. I'm sure an hour later wouldn't be too big of a deal. Don't worry about me being a newbie I'm freakin awesome. Oh yes and there are teachers there to supervise. If you can't voulenteer this time there will be others in the future (perm, color, extensions). Please Please Please someone help me. I don't know anyone besides my friends from church and kind of Johns girls at school. Oh and if it wasn't clear the haircut, style, and mini manicure will all be preformed on the same person so I just need one. Whoever responds first you're in! Just please make sure you can make a solid committment. You are all amazing and I love you so much. Thanks so much!!!!!! I promise I'll take care of you!

5 comments:

nyn said...

How much hair do you have to cut? If it is just a trim I think I could do it. I am not really looking for an entire new hair style right now. Let me know if I can help :)

tracyp said...

Lara, I'd love too! I JUST had my haircut on Saturday! I'll totally help you out next time (or rather I guess you'd be helping me! how does that work again? ;-)

I can't wait to see your work... I'm sure you're awesome! Let me know as soon as I can have you do my brows!

tracyp said...

OHH can you do a color, style and mani? I need color! :-)

Hillary said...

I need some "me" time haha. But unfortunately all the flights for that day are booked and I won't be able to make it. Darn!

us in a nut shell said...

let me know if you still need someone - I'm willing