The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Model filled!

Thank you so much to everyone for all of their help. Becca will be my model. I'm so excited. I will for sure keep you all posted when I need more models for haircolor/highlights, perm (or relaxer), facial, acrylic nails, and extensions. I have the best friends ever. I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to find anyone but I shouldn't have worried at all. I'll send you all cards next week when I get on the floor that you can bring for I think like 20% off a service I provide to you. To let you know what I can do I do: facials, all types of manicure and pedicures (the pedis are nice because we have those nice massageing chairs), weave (or foil highlights and low lights), all over color, touching up color, haircutting, facial waxing, all type of perms including spiral, relaxers, updos, scalp conditioning treatments, and uhm that is all that comes off the top of my head at the moment. Well thanks again guys and I'm so excited Becca!!!

No comments: