The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, October 13, 2008

Family photos!









SO we got our new family photos taken last friday. I know we just got them in January but we all look so different. Plus I needed proof that we were skinny at one point in time. As a family we've lost about 50lbs! So I'm so proud of us. I think we look great and John is so hot! He is back to the perfect weight I think.
So onto other things. I've been feeling sick latley. Lots of different things have been going on that I don't really want to go into but I got some xrays done and we are moving forward from there. I have another appointment on Thursday. But something totally besides the point was that when we were looking at my xray I found out I have scoliosis! I was in complete shock. I mean they did the whole test in middle school and everything but I guess they missed it. My spine looks like an upside down question mark. I guess that explains the pain. Well I'll update everyone on what we find out about my health.
Onto other things. I'm lovin hair school. I get to work on clients starting oct. 21st! I've already cut a few peoples hair and highlighted and low lighted a friend at schools hair. I love love love doing hair. For all of those who live in missouri you'll have to come and let me work on you at the salon. I'll give you a card for a discount when I get them next week and then you can come get anything done from manicure, pedicure, facial, to eyebrow waxing, to haircolor, haircut, or perm! I can't wait. Well that is all for now!

7 comments:

nyn said...

You guys look AWESOME (as usual)!! I love your pictures. What a beautiful family. I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Love ya!!

Clark Family said...

Wow, that is crazy about not feeling well! I hope everything turns out ok!

us in a nut shell said...

Wonderful family pictures!!
I'm excited for when you can start taking clients!! I'm so coming!!!!
Hope the doctors are able to find what is bothering you!

Al and Jenny said...

I love the pictures. You guys all look sooo good!! And I can't wait to get my brows done. Sign me up! I hope you get feeling better soon. That's no fun at all :(

tracyp said...

Congrats on the family weight loss! ya'll have lost a lil' person! You three look great... I'm so excited that you are loving school and I can't wait to come in and be your client!

megship said...

Cute pictures. JP you are quite the hot tamale!

Trav and Linds said...

John UR cute

Trav