The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Book Club Idea

So my sister-in-law marie, just invited me to this site called shelfari.com I invited lots of you too if I had your e-mail address. What it is, is you make a book self of all the books you've read or are reading. You can even rate the books too. I think it is a great idea because you can look at all your friends lists and get ideas for your next book. I think it would be a great idea for those in the st. charles book club to do because then we can share easy. Well if you want me to send you an invite and you haven't got one yet let me know your e-mail. Or you can set up your own account at www.shelfari.com and then invite me. I would love to know what your reading so I can think of what I can read next.

3 comments:

Dave and Marie said...

Don't you just love it! I love it because I'm always hearing good books to read, and this is kinda a way I can make a list and not loose it. Plus, I love to see what other's read so I have idea's of what's good out there. There are a lot of people reading from the twilight series. I checked out Jen and Brad's page, Hayden's video is sooooo funny. It's so cute!

nyn said...

I really want to do this. My e-mail is carolyn_gertsch@sbcglobal.net
I think this would be great for our book club too.

Clark Family said...

I plan on doing this I promise!!!