The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, January 14, 2008

Lara's b-day

* All dressed up for my b-day. I feel great!
So I'm kind of late but here are some photos of my b-day on the 30th of December. I had a good birthday. We ate at the Cheesecake factory. We shared a meal and shared one piece of cheese cake and it was still like 32$. Oh well thats why we never go there. It was fun though. I got new nike running shoes. They are the ones that you hook your ipod up to and you can track your pace, distance, time, ect. I really like it.

2 comments:

nyn said...

Happy late b-day. I am so jelous of your shoes and ipod tracker. That is awesome. I am glad you had a good day, and you looked HOT!! Have a great year.

Dave and Marie said...

Hey do you like that system, shoes and all? I've been interested in it, but I have to get up to a certain mile to reward myself with it. I'm so not there especially after my break for Christmas. They seem way awesome though.