The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dentist or Horrible accident?

*Oh yah! That is one hot slightly handicapped mama! And yes I am trying my hardest to smile in both of these photos. Feel free to laugh enjoy and share at my expense. I don't mind so long as you have a good laugh.


Well I went to the Dentist on Tuesday to get 2 cavities filled. It went great and it only took 30 minutes. Well after I went to eat with John and Kaysen because I had church stuff to do and no time to make dinner. Well half my face was compeltely numb. I'm pretty sure the people at McDonalds thought that John was such a wonderful man to marry a girl with a face like mine. I think they thought I actually couldn't move half my face because they were extra nice and came over and brought kaysen free cookies and were talking to us for awhile. I tried to smile to say thankyou but I'm sure that just confirmed what they were already thinking because I looked so bad smiling. John couldn't stop laughing at me. We took some photos to savor the memory. To top it off I had to go to Choir practice and practice a solo song and a duet. Needless to say I probably didn't pronounce the words very good. The numbness wore off by the time of Young Womens. Which is probably good for my self esteem because I'm pretty sure the youth would of had a hay day with that. I know I would of. Well I hope you enjoy the photos. Notice how not only is my mouth sagging but my eye is too.

2 comments:

nyn said...

You are super HOT in these pictures. I think the people at McDonald's were being so nice because they were sad you were taken by such a wonderful husband. By the way, I love the tongue and nose picture at the top of your page!

Clark Family said...

I don't what you are talking about, that is what you always look like! You look perfectly normal to me!:)hehe