The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Book Tag

Book Tag
For those that I'm going to tag, here is what you gotta do:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 different people.

"And when Paul Slater did it... well, let's just say that the last thing I was expecting was to like it. I mean, this was the same guy who'd tried to kill me not so long ago...."

from "Haunted" of the mediator series by Meg Cabot.

Now I tag Laura Clark, Tracy Pulley, Marie Peterson, and any body else who wants to do this. You don't have to do it if I mentioned your name and you don't want to. It think it is fun to get a little insight though into other books. Thanks Carolyn for tagging me awhile ago.

2 comments:

nyn said...

This is great... What was he trying to do exactly? Something opposite of trying to kill? I have a few ideas *wink *wink.

Dave and Marie said...

I'm so sorry that I didn't get to this, it's the first time i've been on blogger since we moved. and your entry is pretty funny out of context.