The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life!

Well as most of you probably know President Hinckley passed away today at 7pm MST. It is bitter sweet. I am so happy that he can join his sweetheart but I am sad because I loved him so much. He is the prophet that I grew up with and remember the most. He was so loving and just made me feel like I was the best person I could be. He was so optimistic. I am so happy for him that he has finished his mission here and did so with amazing strenght and wit all the way to the end. He looked so great at October conference who would have thought.
Well it seems that with every new prophet a new era is ushered in and a new bar is set. It will be great to see the church move forward and see what new and wonderful things will come. President Hinckley you will be missed and thank you for all you've done for us. We love you!

No comments: