The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, January 7, 2008

Miss Utah

So Guess what Miss Utah is Jill Stevens. I worked with her in Presidential Ambassadors at SUU. Right now there are doing a reality show leading up to the miss america pagent on January 26th Friday nights on TLC. This weeks episode they said that she was in the top 3 out of all the girls. You can go to the TLC website www.tlc.com and vote for her to be one of the finalist at the real pagent as the viewers choice. I really think she has a great chance. She is a combat medic in the military and served in Afgahnistan. She is really nice and watch the show and vote for her. I may know Miss America!

2 comments:

nyn said...

Cool!!! I was watching that the other night and thought she was cool. You have a claim to fame!!

Lisonbee Family said...

Cool I went to nursing school with her...two long years in ALL the same classes! I wouldn't doubt she could win for a second. We voted her class president in the first week of school and no body knew each other. She is a born leader and has a lot going for her.