The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Peepee in the Potty!

My son is freakin amazing. He is all potty trained (minus the # 2 part but that usually takes awhile). He hasn't had any accidents in 2 days and he tells us when he has to go. He even can take a nap and not pee his pants during a 2 hour nap!!! He wears a pull up at night but most of the time it isn't even wet in the morning. I am so proud of him. He is doing so good and has been such a joy to potty train. I was so scared before we started but it all worked out better than I could have ever hopped for. He is getting so old. I can't believe it. He will turn 3 tomorrow. I'm so proud of him being pretty much potty trained before he turned 3. Well at least pee pee potty trained. He loves wearing big boy underwear too. He doesn't like to wear a pull up at night but you do what you must.

3 comments:

nyn said...

Yipee!!! I am so happy for you. This is a big deal!!!

Dave and Marie said...

That is awesome!!!! I just hate putting a diaper on Lauren, because I know it must drive her nuts, and she's always pulling on it and trying to get it off. I think she's gonna like big girl panties. I'm stoked for you and Kaysen. Great work!

Kari Ann said...

That deserves a big congratulations! I am not excited for that!