The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Friday, February 8, 2008

Another get to know you Tag.

Here is another Tag thing that my sister-in-law did. So you can learn a little about me!

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best friend? Well John and Kaysen always says I'm his best friends.
C- Cake or pie? Hmmm I only really like pumpkin pie so I'd say cake.
D- Day of choice? Friday
E- Essential Item? toliet paper I can't live without it
.F- Favorite Color? Royal blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Home town? Cedar City, Utah
I - Favorite Indulgence? The internet, some times coke or pepsi with sugar, and camerl corn
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? Krazy Kaysen
L- Life isn't complete without? Kaysen taking a nap so I can read and or sleep
M- Marriage date? March 6th 2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia and fears? John dying and leaving me with debt, kids, and no job and no one to love. Also John not getting a optometry job and us having a butt load of debt.
Q- Quote? Right now I like the one my sister put on a beautiful tile for a christmas present "In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason to smile? Kaysen and all the wonderful things he does. This also sometimes is my reason to frown because of all the naughty things he does.
S- Season of choice? Summer for sure. I love being in the water and outside doing outside things. Plus you can't beat a tan.
T- Tag three people? Laura, Tracy, Carolyn
U- Unknown fact about me? I am a pretty gassy girl but I do try to hold it in while in the company of others minus John.
V- Vegetable? Fresh ripe red tomatos cut with with lemon pepper.
W- Worst habit? Bringing up old stuff when we have a argument.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? I've had both. Though Ultrasound was more exciting. Well at least the one when I was pregnant with Kaysen. I had another in 5th and 9th grade and found out I have cysts on my ovaries. That kind of sucked
Y- Your favorite food? Right now it is avacado. It had been spagetti my whole life.
Z- Zodiac sign? Capricorn (hmm maybe this is why I love pop corn so much)

1 comment:

Dave and Marie said...

I think everyone's gassy, they just don't admit it. Like me, I wouldn't admit I'm a gassy sucker so don't light a match around me. But, there really is no comparison to our two dogs we usedt to have. Thanks for doing the tag, I just think they are fun.