The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, February 10, 2008

YeS!!!!!!!!!



So I just found out today that my sister and her husband and 3 year old son are flying in from New York to visit us for a week in March!!!!!! I guess her and John set it all up and they have been keeping it a secret from me this whole time. They are coming for her spring break from Dental school March 17th-23rd. This is the best news ever! We used to do everything together and hang out every weekend and at least a few times during the week. But since we've moved we only saw them for a few days over christmas and it seemed we didn't really get to hang out because so much was going on. I am so excited to see them, play, and show them our life here. This is the best suprise ever. She wanted to just show up on my door step on March 17th but then they finally decided to tell me. I'm glad they did because now I can plan and have something great to look forward too. I can't wait it's only a month away. This is a photo of me and my sister who is coming! After looking at this photo I finally realized that the reason we only really hung out with each other is because no one else probably wanted to hang out with us. Oh well it doesn't take away what we had. The other photo is of my sister Jen and her Husband Brad and their son Hayden.

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

How fun!

Dave and Marie said...

Oh Lara! I'm soooo excited for you!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!

nyn said...

LOL!! I love your picture together. I can totally tell your related. And everyone loves people who are "special" so I am sure you had "friends". Anyway, How exciting to have your sister visit. I am super jelous. The most fun and best times I have are with my sister.

Al and Jenny said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! I know how excited I get when we have family come to visit. Speaking of which...it seems like it's been forver since somebody has come out to good ole St. Louie to see us.

Anyway, have a ton of fun!!

bradley creative said...

who is that dashing man with the beard?