The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I love TURBO TAX!

Oh what a great day today is!!! I finished our taxes last night. I feel like I am the most amazing and most accomplished person in the world. I went onto the internet last night and found John's missing W2 that we kept calling his Utah work about and they kept feeding us crap but I found it!!! Then with the help of amazing Turbo Tax I did our federal, Utah, and Missouri taxes in a jiffy. This is the first year I've used anything like turbo tax I've just done them myself in the past and let me tell you this was an amazing expeirence.
Isn't it wonderful how something so small that everyone has to do can make me feel so good about myself. I think the fact that I was able to get us a great refund with the help of all the deductions Turbo Tax found and thanks to the earned income child tax credit probably makes me feel even more great.
Thank goodness for kids! Man I should have more kids just to get the tax credit. That is a great reason to have kids. And yes I am an amazing mother.
This post probably didn't make sense but i sure feel great.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Hey did you know you can do them for free through turbo tax if you make very little money like us, which I assume you did. If not I totally just peed in your cheerios, but hey what are friends for?!

tracyp said...

I love the deductions also..the whole more kids more money, yeah I had the same thought!