The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a sweet little girl!





Every now and again I wish i had a little girl to dress up and play with. Not instead of Kaysen but in addition too. So I have to work with what I've got. Sometimes Kaysen gets a toe nail or two painted or gets to put on chapstick. Well he usually asks to paint his toe or chapstick when he sees me do it. I've never actually initiated it but on this day I did. I thought it would be so funny to put pig tails and a head band in his head. He thought it was funny too. We couldn't stop laughing the whole time. Daddy didn't think it was quite as funny as we did. Let me just say that Kaysen makes a cute little girl. Although in the middle picture she kind of looks crazy.

4 comments:

Clark Family said...

I don't know how John sat there through that, Dan would have been so mad! But like we haven't all done that to our poor little boys!

Kari Ann said...

That is pretty funny. I don't think my husband would have thought it was very funny either...guys. Sadly, I have the opposite problem, when I have a girl I am never going to want to do her hair, maybe I'll just give her a boy haircut.

nyn said...

AWWWW He is so pretty. I could see my husband getting annoyed too. Guys just don't understand the need to do hair. If you need to practice again though I'd be happy to send some of my girls your way. Heaven knows I need the help especially come Sundays.

Al and Jenny said...

Ha ha ha! I'm impressed that he kept still for the whole thing. I'm so glad you have the pics to document the whole thing.

Al's sister posted a pic of her son wearing his sister's dress on their family blog. It was pretty disturbing...it was such a girly dress with ribbons and butterflies, etc.