The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, February 17, 2008

He's Still Got IT!

So John just got put into the Young Mens as the Young Mens Secretary a few weeks ago. Well it was his duty this past Saturday to Chaperone and drive to the youth tri-stake Valentines Dance. Well it was a sunday dress dance and before he left he was looking good! I know you think I probably am biased but please read on to see that my opinion is validated.
Well at the dance John noticed two girls who kept looking at him and whispering. Then he noticed one of the girls put her tractor beam on him and zoned in. John tried to hide behind Martie and Tracy (the two yw leaders he was with) but she got him and asked him to dance.
He said yes because he is a nice guy and didn't want her to feel rejected. After dancing for a moment she asked him if he was a Chaperone. The conversation was exceptionally dull after he explained that he was.
I couldn't stop laughing when he told me he got asked to dance by a junior in High school!!!! I love it. I mostly feel bad for the girl. She was probably so embarrassed and then even more embarrassed when she knew he was a chaperone and then they continued to dance for the duration of the song.
How funny. I'm just glad to know that he has still got it and I'd better watch my back because I've got competition.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

It still makes me laugh so hard to think about it. The girl may not have even realized he was a chaperone if Martie and I hadn't been dying laughing at the whole exchange (we are so mature after all!)

Al and Jenny said...

Oh my gosh. This is hilarious. This is the best story. You can share this for years to come at parties, reunions, gatherings, etc. That poor, poor girl. I felt humiliated for her just reading about it.