The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

City Museum with the Fam!

*Kaysens favorite part of the City museum is the caves. He just takes off and loves to find the smallest whole and places to crawl into.
*I think this photo looks like I am being spied on from far away by some pervert and don't know it. Well i guess it pretty much is what it looks like.


*Every body is having a lot of fun!!!!
*I think Hayden's favorite part was the train.
So I think my favorite thing we did while the fam was here was go to the city museum. We stayed for a long time and did everything. Out of all the stuff we did there my favorite part was when we went to the big ball pit. I was laying down in it when Jenn came up and thinking it was deep and trampoline like underneath the balls, she jumped it. Well it isn't deep and concrete isn't that absorbent so she just collapsed. I sound like a horrible person writing this but it was so funny.



1 comment:

nyn said...

Love the pervert pic. You are pretty hot. I would totally spy on you! I am glad you all had such a fun time. Sisters are the best.