The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, March 31, 2008

Soccer Practice!

So I'm thinking that we will do soccer practice at 4pm on Mondays at Waphelhorst park by the church. I want to do it in the field by the tennis courts so don't go in the main park area but the second enterance by the tennis courts. I think we'll start the 1st monday in April and go through the end of May. I will be out of town May 10th-17th but that is just one monday. I am really excited. I hope you guys are too. I think the practices will be about 30-45 minutes because that seems to be the amount of time I can keep Kaysen's attention.
I've applied for some jobs and they are closing soon so it is possible that I might get a job then we would have to move practices to probably saturday or later in the day but we'll see.
So I'd like everyone to have a ball of their own. You can get them anywhere but they should be a size 3. If you want to you can get shin guards to protect from all those little kicks and little cleats. At sports authority they have a lot of soccer stuff. We got Kaysen a ball for $5.97, shin guards for $4.97, socks for $3.97, and cleats for $17.99. They even have packages with a ball, cleats, and shin guards.
So we'll see you guys who want to come at waphelhorst (or however you spell it) in the grass by the tennis courts starting Monday April 7th at 4pm. If the weather is bad just call me and I'll let you know if practice is cancled or not.

1 comment:

Dave and Marie said...

I think it is so cute that you are doing this!!! How fun and Kaysen is going to be a little stud you are right. I'm proud of you looking for jobs, i'm such a wimp I just can't get myself to do it. yuck. so my hat goes off to you for just getting up the gung ho to do it. Where did you apply? I'm kinda excited for you. Let me just live vicariously through you for a bit... o.k. thanks ;)