The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Monday, March 3, 2008

Fat Cow!

So it has to happen. I have finally gotten the real urge and desire to loose weight by really working out hard and dieting. I decided to start really working out hard and consistantly two weeks ago. So I joined the new town gym and have been going 5 days a week. I love going to the gym but my biggest weight problem is food.
I hate tryng to diet because as soon as I decide that I am going to diet I get really hungry and I hate not being able to eat what I want. So I joined weight watchers online and have started to cook better with their recepies and eat better. I really really like it because the food I make is really healthy and fresh and it tastes great. I can still eat things that I like (like popcorn at the movies).
So I got out some photo ablums from when I was in High school, college, and when John and I first started dating. Man did we look good. Did being the correct word. So that really really motivated me to loose weight and keep exercising and dieting. But the best part is that it motivated John to want to join the gym and start dieting too. That is a huge thing for him because he tends not to really care. So I am excited for both of us to not only get healtheir but to start looking hotter.
So I decided to post our decisions on our blog so we have some extra accountability. I've heard that if you tell people about your weight loss goals your more likely to keep them. So I'll add updates so people know if we are doing good or not. My goal is to loose 20-25 lbs. If I do then I'll be back to my senior in high school weight. John's goal is to loose 30 lbs. So here goes. My weekly weigh in day is on Friday. I better see some results!

5 comments:

Mike Pulley said...

Good for you! I feel the same way, I look at my wedding pictures and am like, WHOA who was that HOTTIE my husband married. I'm getting much more motivated also. If only I could get myself to the gym like you are. Good luck! I'll even be happy to 'check in' with you if you need a buddy. I have 10-15 I really want to lose also...
Tracy

nyn said...

Hey I think you are SUPER HOT as is. But it is always good to get healthy. I am still up for some runs together when you want to go. Give me a call.

Dave and Marie said...

I'm so in the same boat as you. I look at my wedding pictures and say. "Dave, do you STILL love me even though I'm fat and fugly?" And he's always sweet and says I'm pretty, then I go and eat a box of ice cream. jk. (I loved that saying and it just came out so I'm keeping it up, Just kiding ya, he he)

Dave and Marie said...

I'm so in the same boat as you. I look at my wedding pictures and say. "Dave, do you STILL love me even though I'm fat and fugly?" And he's always sweet and says I'm pretty, then I go and eat a box of ice cream. jk. (I loved that saying and it just came out so I'm keeping it up, Just kiding ya, he he)

Dave and Marie said...

opps i guess once is enough right?