The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The MaNy TaLeNtS of KaYsEn (cont.)!

So I finally got a video uploaded! It took forever. I think the other videos are too long so I think this will be it. Kaysen just started taking an interest in Letters. He has loved numbers since before he turned 2 and now he is learning his ABC's. He knows even more of the song now then when I took the video a few days ago. He just started singing the song the day before I took the video.

3 comments:

nyn said...

SO CUTE!! He has a great voice like his mom. Maybe he will be the next American Idol!!

Dave and Marie said...

LOL!!! Dave and I were laughing pretty hard, he is so cute! I love the blurred middle and the the grand finale ABC! We miss you guys.

Kari Ann said...

Cute! I have tried to post videos also and I have never been able too, it is so frustrating!