The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sports Practice.

*He Swings...........
* It's a Home Run!!!!!

*Mom and Kaysen practicing dribbling skills.

*Kaysen practicing his ball skills by knocking down all the cones.

*Goal!!!!!!
So Kaysen has really been active latley so I decided to put him in a sport. Well I wasn't able to find anything for 3 year olds so I decided to teach him myself. We went at got all the gear and now he has soccer practice and baseball (tball) practice once a week. He is sooooo good at soccer. I love it. He didn't pick the ball up at all. He could dribble, pass, and shoot really good. He just amazed me. he loved soccer too. It kept his attention great and he loved it. T-ball was fun too. It was harder to keep his attention for it though. He bats better left handed though. Which is weird because he does everything else right handed and he did most of his soccer stuff right footed.
Well next year when he is old enough to join a team he is going to be so good and such a stud.
I think it would be fun to teach other kids in the ward too. So if your kid is 3 or 4 and would like to learn soccer let me know. I think i'm going to do soccer practice every monday at like 4:00 for a half hour or so. i want to do it for free because I think it would be fun and Kaysen would love it too. the only thing i ask is that they are at least 3 and that you pick up a size 3 soccer ball to bring for you child to use. Let me know if you want to participate and I'll get you more info. They have size 3 soccer balls at sports authority for 5.97 and little shin gaurds for 4.97. i hope someone wants to do it!










6 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

How fun! Kaysen looks adorable in all of his soccer gear. I love that picture.

Are you taking 2 year olds? Or is that too young?

Al and Jenny said...

Okay. I'm dumb! I just reread the post and saw the part about being 3 or 4 years old. I think it's a sign that I need to drink more diet coke.

nyn said...

I think that Adelle would really like to try it at least. Elise gave soccer a shot and ended up being really good at standing at the goal watching the action. Maybe Adelle would get into it more. Let me know when you start.

Clark Family said...

I think Noah would love it too, and I know nothing, I mean nothing, about soccer, so it would be great. The problem is I would have Brady too...and I don't know if he would be able to sit on the sidelines.

us in a nut shell said...

I think Olivia would love it! I've got Dylan to consider. I think Dylan's problem is more that his nap is from 2 to 4 ish so I'd just have to get there as soon as I could. But I'm interested in more info.

tracyp said...

I so wish Isabel was old enough.. although we practiced catching her soccer ball pillow today...yup..training her to be a goalkeeper like her mum. She was so excited when she'd catch it and had fun trying to put her hands up in the air at the right width to catch it and not have it bop off her nose. Have fun teaching him all his sports!