The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Many Talents of Kaysen!




Kaysen is good at contorsion. Or how ever you spell it. You Know what I mean. I tried and tried to upload videos of him singins but it wasn't working yesterday or today so this is all you get for now. Hopefully the talents will continue.
So my weight loss is still going great. I los 2.2 lbs this past week. My brother and mom aren't coming anymore because stupid Southwest airlines got a ton of their planes grounded which in turn booked up all the other flights coming to st. Louis so there was no way they could get home once they got here. So we are sad. Luckily my sister is still coming on Monday. There is no way she isn't coming because they have paid for flights instead of coming stanby for free. It was so sad when we told Kaysen that Grandma, Dan, Melaney, and Jet weren't coming. His eyes welled up with tears. Then he said he wanted them to come. I tried to explain that the plane couldn't bring them anymore. I told him that Hayden his cousin was still coming and it helped a little. He said "I need Hayden." Which broke my heart. I told him Hayden was still coming and he then said, "I'm still sad." Then I'm pretty sure my heart shattered and fell out of my chest.
We haven't really taken any photos lately or done anything too cool to post about. So alas it is kind of boring to read. I hope I can get those videos up later of Kaysen singing. They are really cute.

3 comments:

nyn said...

What an amazing child you have. I would be closterphobic (sp?). I am sorry about your visitors. It is awesome your sister is still coming. And WAY TO GO on your wieght loss. You are doing so awesome!!

Unknown said...

Hey Laura! I just found out that you have a blog because of myspace! Blogs are so nice to keep up on everyone! I'm glad you guys are doing well and your little boy is seriously amazing at the contorting stuff! WOW! Well...check out my blog at www.thelovellclan.blogspot.com. Can't wait to keep reading your blog!

tracyp said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Kaysen is so cute! It really does pull at the heartstrings with they say things like that. Good luck getting the video's to work...