The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 lbs!!!



YaH! So yesterday I hit the 10lbs mark! I've lost 10 lbs since I started my diet on 2/29/08! Only 15 more to go. I haven't been this weight since a few months after having Kaysen when I was breast feeding and loosing all those calories. I am working hard and am so happy to see some results. I'm now having to wear belts with all my pants. I doubt I'd fit in a size smaller yet but heres to hoping!!!!!! If it sounds like I am bragging and being a little prideful it is probably because I am. I am just so proud of myself for stickng to it and actually seeing results.

6 comments:

nyn said...

You are so so so hot. I am really impressed with your progress. Are you sure you even need to lose more? Good job!

us in a nut shell said...

you look fabulous
i really need to do something - very inspiring!!

Clark Family said...

Congrats! Forget me and Pam Anderson, it's you and Pam.:)

Dave and Marie said...

Oh my gosh Lara, we are all jealous, no one else is brave enough to admit it. You rock! I'm so happy for you, I'm sure you know i work sooo stinking hard but no signs of progress so I'm super glad to see someone is making some. Honestly, It makes me feel better to know someone can loose weight. I can't believe it ten pounds. Wow!! You should go on t.v. for that right? P.s. your outfit and hair look so cute. I've been bed head because we have been sick the past week. blaaa.

tracyp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave and Marie said...

That is awesome about them looking at your resume! I'm so excited for you.. I can't wait to find out which one you get. Will you do daycare for Kaysen? Nat does it for Jason and says he loves it!