The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SO Cute!!!

Well our first day of soccer pratice was a success. It was so cute. All the kids were really excited but they paid pretty good attention and did what I asked pretty good. They all improved from the start of practice to the end. I absoultley loved doing it. The cutest part was when Olivia told me "Thank you Coach Lara."
Practice lasted about 30 minutes and then the kids were no longer to pay attention so I passed out the treats and we let them run around and play with each other for awhile. Kaysen loved playing soccer with his friends. Mommy loved it too. The weather was perfect and the ground was dry. Everything was great. I can't wait until next week. Thanks for coming Noah and Olivia! Thankyou Laura and Rebecca for bringing them. I hope you guys liked it as much as I did.

No comments: