The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally! with Update!

Whoo HOO! So I have a first interview. On Monday I am meeting for a first round interview to be a manager in training of a new Hollister store that is opening up. If all goes well I'll get a second interview, then get put into the training program, then will be an assistant manager.
Wish me luck.
We'll see though huh! I don't want to get my hopes up too high too quickly.

*Update!
So the first interview went well. I have my big interview tomorrow (tuesday) at noon. If I get hired on as a manager in training then I will start immediatley. I'll train until the 18th of May and then go to the new store at St. Clair Square mall in Fairview Heights, IL. I'll help that store open on May 29th and work there for a few months. Then I should get promoted to be assistant manager and that could be at any store. So I am excited. I hope it all works out. If it is meant to be it will. If not oh well. But I hope it is meant to be. I'll let you know how my interview goes tomorrow.

5 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Oh, you'll have to let us know how it goes! I am excited for you. I am thinking of the discount that you will get...how fun!

Where is the new Hollister going to be?

Al and Jenny said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear about how it goes. I think you have a great personality and are so cute, I can't imagine they not liking you :)

Where is the new Hollister going to be?

Mike Pulley said...

YEA!!! Working woman here you come!

Dave and Marie said...

Awesome!! All of those years of John working at Christiensen's is really going to payoff . :D I really am stoked for you! You are going to have the coolest closet!! I love holliter clothes and If we ever make it out to you, for sure I'm getting a makeover. And you are going to do great!! I'm sure you'll rock the interviews!

nyn said...

I am sure you are going to be great, especially in your hot outfit!!