The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Butterfly House

* He had to ride this exact horse so he didn't even get to ride by his friends.
*Kaysen in the cute butterfly chair at the butterfly house.

*Just pose for this cute photo and I promise I'll sneak a butterfly home in my purse.

*Do you like my hairclip? This is my stalker butterfly. I'm glad he at least chose a cute spot to land in. Luckily this photo is really close up so you can see all my chins.

We went to Faust park for our play group last week. We played at the park, went to the butterfly house, and then rode on the carousel. It was so much fun. Most of the kids were freaked out by the butterflies. They went crazy whenever one came near. Kaysen and one or two other kids acutually liked the butterflies. Kaysen loved seeing them all and being able to have them so close to him.
When we walked in, I think because I was wearing a yellow shirt, I had a butterfly land right on my head. It wouldn't leave either. I kept trying to shew it off and then it would just go to my shirt or some other part of my head. It took it forever to leave. While I was shewing it Kaysen turned to me and said "Mama it's just a butterfly." How funny. Him telling me not to be such a freak out. Here are so photos from our fun day. It was really hot and steamy in the butterfly house so the photos are really blurry.

1 comment:

Dave and Marie said...

That is so cool. Aww I want a butterfly to land on me :( Isn't that hillarious about kids and butterflies. Lauren runs up to them but one of her little boyfriends cries when it get's close and runs away. lol I'm so evil. I can't believe Kaysen's do (hair-do) it's awesome. You look so cute too. I bet you smelled like flowers and you must be a princess to get butterflies to land on you, It's just as good as singing with birds, yep, just as good.