The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I GoT iT!!!

I got the job!!!!!!! I am so excited! I start on Tuesday. I am going to be starting at the Galleria Hollister until the 18th of May then I'll help open the St. Clair Hollister and it opens on the 29th! I am so excited. So today I've been searching for day care and I think the one I signed him up for in the fall to go part time is going to let him start next week full time. They are just checking to make sure but they said it shouldn't be a problem. This is all working out so great!!!!! I am so excited. Kaysen is going to be so happy when I tell him on Monday that he gets to start school tomorrow. He has been waiting forever!!!! Yes!!!!!

4 comments:

us in a nut shell said...

Congratulations!! Isn't it awesome how things just fall into place when its suppose to!

nyn said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you. I will have to come shopping at the Galleria and visit you!! YIPEE!!!

Dave and Marie said...

yeah!!! That is so awesome!!! yeah!!! And Kaysen is going to have so much fun at Day Care!

Al and Jenny said...

That is great!! You are going to have a killer wardrobe. I bet you get a good discount. You are sure to shine with your people skills!